Pictures

søndag 23. januar 2011

I like my new lence


Every year stores have sales in January, conveniently right after Christmas. I have for some time been looking for a new lence for my camera after I started to enjoy photographing scenery but also animals, such as birds. The problem was that I could not get close enough with the stock 18-55 mm lence that came along with the camera house. Now, back to the sale. I noticed on an online store a tele zoom lence for sale. It is a Sigma lence and not Nikon. But hey, I save at least three thousand NOK because of the name. This lence is 70 - 300 mm. That is better zoom than my binoculars to put things in perspective. The best part of this is that it actually works. I was a bit worried since the lence had to have a focus motor in it, the camera house does not have such thing. My research payed off. If I add the new lence to the new tripod and the external blitz it is starting to look professional.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar