Pictures

torsdag 5. august 2010

Back in Nidaros

My stay at home came to an end yesterday as my flight back to Trondheim was scheduled for yesterday. Opening the door into my room was in a way awkward. It felt like I had not been away for almost two months. The feeling is rather hard to explain besides that it seemed to me like I had been away for a night or so. It sucks coming back. Do not get me wrong, I am in a good place in my life right now. But carrying the suitcase up the stairs is something I could do without. Unpacking is not fun either. In addition to all this, my external harddrive has stopped working. At least the computer can not find it other than installing the drivers that are needed. Exploring the contents on it is still not possible. I do surely hope it can be fixed since all my photos, games and downloaded Metallica shows are on that.

Today started a bit better, though. The clock was not even 10, I think, when the postman was outside my door. My new X-box had arrived, yay! All I need to do now is transferring all the old data from the previous disk to the new one.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar