Pictures

fredag 13. august 2010

I know it has been quiet around here these last days and I am not apoligizing for it either. Apoligizing for not writing is something I do not like about "bloggers" although I do not see myself as a blogger. Blogging seems so juvenile to me. What I have is not quite blogging since I steer away from fashion, make up and all that stuff. This week has been relatively good. We have had a lot of sun and the temperatures have been around 20 centigrades. At last my shorts has been used for the summer. The humidity has been insane today. From around five o' clock it went through the roof and I have been sweating non stop even now when it is raining. Well, well...I can not complain but I choose to do it anyway. Complaining about things is something that keeps me going.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar