Pictures

onsdag 25. august 2010

First days of uni

So, we are back at Uni again here in Trondheim. I see that eventhough I have not posted anything the last days there are some souls who check regularly for updates. This pleases me a lot. For the third year in a row I participate in the programme the Uni offers new students, so I help the new students with practical stuff as well as getting them to know people. We have been doing this for a week now, having a picnic in the park, showing the the local places to have a drink etc. A couple of days ago, we held a quiz for those who have just started. The pub we frequently visit was packed, maybe 160 people. The waitress said to us that we had bought items (drinks, food) for 11 500 NOK, which is a decent amount.
Posted by Picasa

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar