Pictures

mandag 19. juli 2010

Finished with a new book



I finally bought a new book last week. The genre I enjoy the most might be called historical fiction, fiction but the plot is set back in time. And I found one book in that genre. The original title is "Interred with their bones". The title is rather clever since the book is about Shakespeare, and it is taken from his play Julius Caesar. The female protagonist have discovered by several clues and leads in Shakespeare's plays that there might be an unknown manuscript. As the story goes on the question about who Shakespeare really was also rises. I must say that I do not read fiction too often but this book was really something. A few murders and some unexpected plot twists made me want to read two pages at the same time. I do believe I need to read the sequel, though . . .

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar