Pictures

fredag 2. juli 2010

What a day!

I can honestly say that this day has been the most stressful day at work yet. Not because of the number of tourists stopping by, but money. My job includes accepting the fees for the port authorities from boats docking at the guest harbour plus tourists that wants to shower or wash their clothes can do that as well. By a coincidence I checked one of the cash boxes. And what do you know, the numbers did not add up! Neither did the other cash boxes. Is it one thing I do not like it is to act irresponsibly regarding money. Therefore I sat going over the numbers time and time again. In the end the error was not a serious one and I could finally feel my heart beat again. Even if I know now that it is ok I still feel a bit nervous. What if my skills at maths suck? Let us all hope that is not the case. There is one good thing I can share, though, and that is that I have the next week off.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar