Pictures

torsdag 1. juli 2010

'nother day, 'nother day at work

So I am finally in my comfy chair after a day of hard work. Seems like more and more tourists are stopping by. By looking at the statistics German tourists are on the top. That is not so surprising really. It may sound a bit odd but you might see who are German. They go wild when they see a map and I can not understand what is so interesting with maps (this may be a bit misleading since I do find maps interesting, just not in this context), especially when the maps outline places they have not visited. Usually maps are used to locate where you are and where you are going. In my opinion, maps are lousy souvenirs. Have trolls gone out of fashion with the rest of our stereotypical stuff? Should we throw the table sized polar bears in the trash? I would have problems with maps as a souvenir, "let me go out in the car and get the map" you say, while showing the pictures and brochures from the trip. Well, I will not stop them. Everything in my little office is free, including those pretty pamphlets about places in Sweden. For the record, I do not know why we have them. At least they cheer up the Swedish tourists.

Anyway, this is just babbling. Today, I have not just helped tourists but also one of my nest friends. Nothing makes me more happy than helping my best friends. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar