Pictures

torsdag 17. mars 2011

Here is the answer

The blurry picture was a picture of my brand new HTC Desire HD, which was actually taken with my new lense for the camera. First impression is that is great. I would expect nothing less. I have a bit experience of the iOS from my Ipod and the Android OS is just different. There are quite a number of usefull apps for the HTC, not just for the iPhone, like a "flashlight" if you need some light, maps if you are lost and if you need something there is always an option to download it. Apps that are available for both the Android and the iOS might be free for the Andriod where as it costs money for the iOS. One feature I really found usefull is that you can synchronize your friend list from Facebook to your phone so the list of your friends numbers are complete at all time, given that they have their number listed on their FB profile. One disadvantage is the location of the buttons below the screen. While you are browsing the list of phone numbers the button for going back to the previous menu is right below the button on screen for dial. I guess that is something you get used too.
Posted by Picasa

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar