Pictures

tirsdag 1. mars 2011

Waking up in the morning

People can be categorized as an "A-person" or "B-person" when it comes to getting up in the morning. I proudly proclaim that I do not like getting up in the morning. It has always been like that. Eventhough I probably looke miserable and what not I do it. Still, the problem is the part where the alarm starts. I need something that is not too soft so I fall asleep. That brings me to the video above, you just need to listen to the intro. Hear the bagpipes? That is right. That will be my alarm from now on. Previous melodies include the overture from Phantom of the Opera and O Fortuna from Carmina Burana among. Having melodies that might be on the soundtrack for the Apocolypse help me out of bed and get going. It is easier, for me at least, to wake up with a flash so to speak, get dressed and out the door. Less time to fall asleep when I just might be on my way out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar