Pictures

onsdag 23. juni 2010

Back again?

So I am back in the world of blogging and this time it is in English. How about that? Nevermind, you can hold your applauses for about a week or two. This site is not my best friends when it comes to getting thingys to work and therefore it might seem a bit "under construction". Comprendes? I guess so. Anyway, I realized (not out of the blue, though) that I have many friends abroad and maybe some of you are interested in reading this. Since my job this summer is at the tourist office there are a lot of periods where I do not have anything to do. My mind works in mysterious ways and it is plausible that I will post something, either in text or photos. I am an avid reader of different blogs and it seems that the good ones have a certain theme of some sort. That is my main problem. I do like all sorts of stuff and quite frankly, I like to write on impulse rather than planning something days ahead.

Hope to see you soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar