Pictures

fredag 25. juni 2010

Woop!

So much for nice weather, eh? We are back to normal with rain pouring down from the skies. At least I can have a clear conscious about staying inside and that is what I am going to do. I do not deny that I like to watch the telly. Neither am I ashamed about it. Hey, my favourite channels are dealing with documentaries. My parents have a great number of channels that I do not have in Trondheim and I do sort of envy them. Try stop looking at History Channel, I challenge you. It is almost the same as to try stop breathing. Maybe it is a good thing then that I do not have these channels in Trondheim? You might say that watching the telly is not a smart move to earn some credits.

What is even better when it comes to staying at my parents, you know beside seeing your family and doing nice things together, is my parents' Wii! The fact that they would own a gaming console was not on my mind ten years ago. Do not read me wrong here, I do enjoy the concept of moving and sweating while playing a game but the Wii opens up a world of possibilities, like Ocarina of Time. My favourite game of all time, ah it brings back so many memories you would not believe it. If only I could play it in Trondheim, though . . .That would be awesomesauce.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar