Pictures

lørdag 26. juni 2010

It is hard sometimes . . .

too be a guy. You know, all of us with the y-chromosome. But why? I am not talking about the infinite number of things that has something to do with the other gender (maybe I will say something about that later). No, it is the combination of a guy and technology. I like to think that I am a guy, and I like technology. Maybe a bit too much, one would say since I do have a certain urge to buy all the latest technology. It isn't cool to have all the latest gadgets, at least no longer than five minutes. So I guess a small piece of me likes the attention. But the feeling you have while exploring uncharted possibilities is awesome. A comparison back in time must be the discovery of the America. Thankfully, my brain functions and I see that buying all the latest gizmos is far away from reality. First of all, it costs pretty much to be the cool guy who has all the latest. Second of all, do I need it? Do I really need an iPad, for example? As far as the iPad is concerned, I have no problem since I do not know what it really is. My laptop is way better. My number three concerns the environment. Yes, I do not want to mess up the planet. Let some other guy do it and then he can take the blame.

Does this makes sence? Do we need someone to smack us in the head to realize that our quality of living is not solely based on having the latest of technology?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar