Pictures

torsdag 24. juni 2010

One small step for me

Ok, I am the first to admit that my computer skills are not amazing. They are more like entry-level. But that makes this achievement even greater or that is what I would like to think. If you see at the bottom, there is now a slideshow of photos from my Photobucket (yes, i has a bucket). This page wants me to have my photos at the top. But we will not stand for that, will we? Oh no, sir. My cheeky brain said something along the lines of "hey, why not have it at the bottom of the page?" What is even better is that I can now see the photos. Hurray! My plan is to make this page look appealing, but I am not the person who can follow a plan that well. The goal will be reached but not in as I intended in the first place.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar