Pictures

søndag 27. juni 2010

Impulsive, me?

As previously mentioned I do like to write whatever that is in my head. I feel that my honest opinions come out through babbling rather than planning what to say in the style of academic writing. But it is difficult to be impulsive or trying to write on the spot. Topics or themes do lurk inside my head and I know I want to say something but I don't know how to put it on screen. If you could put sentences inside a blender they would all be there. It is just that they would not make any sence to any other than myself.

I tried a bit to say something about my relation to clothing and fashion but it was useless. My words are giving me such pain right now, they stay inside me. Why should it be so difficult to say what I mean? Maybe that is faith, maybe I am not supposed to write about stuff like fashion. My words rarely have a deeper meaning and we will leave it at there. From now on my writings are pure superficial crap not trying to cure world hunger.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar